Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented sales (hunter) professionals to work with prospects in various regions around the world. We are looking for mid-career sales professionals that are ready to play champions league and work with leading banks around the world, closing 1+ Million Euro deals. Backbase has an innovative, team-oriented, can-do culture. We offer a flexible, informal and fast paced working environment, enable you to travel / see the world and empower you to grow as a sales professional.
As an Account Executive you carry your own sales quota within one of our regional sales teams. You report to the Regional Sales Director, and will be responsible for developing and converting new opportunities into successful and happy customers. You closely collaborate with demand gen specialist and our pre-sales consultants, as well as the professional services organization. Also, this role will involve working in close cooperation with sales counterparts from our partner base in the region.
- Identify and qualify new regional sales opportunities. Working closely together with regional demand generation specialist on pipeline management.
- Manage day-to-day relationship between Backbase and prospects throughout the buy cycle. Work closely together with pre-sales experts on RFPs, deep dives, pitches and POCs.
- Develop active partner relationships in the region that result in nett new software business. Facilitate partner and Backbase sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint license (Backbase) and service (partner) wins. Achieve license and service targets as agreed.
- Cultivate future projects and identify new opportunities in existing client base.
- Work closely with regional sales director, legal and finance on structuring and closing pricing and legal contracting aspects.
- Bachelor or University degree, and looking forward to pursuing a career with an international company.
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant sales – hunter - experience (mid career) – preferably with software / saas companies.
- Fluent in French.
- Smart: ability to understand customer business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management).
- Demonstrable success in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers.
- Digital-minded and tech-savvy. Very good understanding of the business value of digital and omni-channel customer interactions.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, verbal and written (English).
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets. Set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve those targets.
- Ability to travel (30%-50%)
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase :-). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!