The Account Executive works from the Backbase Atlanta office and will report to the Backbase VP Sales. You will part of the Backbase Global sales team.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the Financial Services Industry in your region. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference able customers.
You will manage complex enterprise software sales cycles in the your market region, which may include the following but is not limited to:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities with the support of an assigned and dedicated Inside Sales Representative;
- Diagnose customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision;
- Identify, connect and actively engages with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization;
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with E-Business and IT executives within target accounts;
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers feeding them with spot-on intelligence;
- Actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast;
- Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management);
- Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new markets with our partners;
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape;
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle;
- Drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre sales instruments.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us expand our business. Having experience in Digital sales, Enterprise sales, Banking software sales individually or across all 3 pillars is a requirement for this position.
- Successfully sold into large Enterprises, preferably Financial Services companies;
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience with Web technology (WCM, Portal, e-Commerce, Digital Marketing) or eBanking technology;
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals;
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record of consistently closing enterprise software deals;
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and Business units;
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong technical aptitude (WCM/Digital Marketing/Web Services, IT Landscape, red.);
- Passion and commitment for customer success;
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement;
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment;
- Bachelor's degree.