Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented, fluent Turkish speaking, sales (hunter) professionals to work with prospects in various regions around the world. We are looking for mid-career sales professionals that are ready to play champions league and work with leading banks around the world, closing 1+ Million Euro deals. Backbase has an innovative, team-oriented, can-do culture. We offer a flexible, informal and fast paced working environment, enable you to travel / see the world and empower you to grow as a sales professional.
As an Account Executive your carry your own sales quota within one of our regional sales teams. You report to the Regional Sales Director, and will be responsible for developing and converting new opportunities into successful and happy customers. You closely collaborate with demand gen specialist and our pre-sales consultants, as well as the professional services organization. Also, this role will involve working in close cooperation with sales counterparts from our partner base in the region.
- Identify and qualify new regional sales opportunities. Working closely together with regional demand generation specialist on pipeline management.
- Manage day-to-day relationship between Backbase and prospects throughout the buy cycle. Work closely together with pre-sales experts on RFPs, deep dives, pitches and POCs.
- Develop active partner relationships in the region that result in nett new software business. Facilitate partner and Backbase sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint license (Backbase) and service (partner) wins. Achieve license and service targets as agreed.
- Cultivate future projects and identify new opportunities in existing client base.
- Work closely with regional sales director, legal and finance on structuring and closing pricing and legal contracting aspects.
- Bachelor or University degree, and looking forward to pursuing a career with an international company.
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant sales – hunter - experience (mid career) – preferably with software / saas companies.
- Smart: ability to understand customer business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management).
- Demonstrable success in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers.
- Digital-minded and tech-savvy. Very good understanding of the business value of digital and omni-channel customer interactions.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, verbal and written in the English and Turkish language.
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets. Set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve those targets.
- Ability to travel (30%-50%)
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Sebastiaan van den Ouweelen by email: sebastiaan(at)backbase.com