As the market continues to shift toward digital and experience-led transformation, Backbase sees this as a key opportunity to partner with leading digital consulting partners (e.g. McKinsey, Deloitte Digital, PWC, EY, Capco, SapientNitro) to create joint offerings to support clients in this digital ecosystem. The goal of these partnerships is to help our partners quickly implement large-scale omni-channel digital banking projects to improve customer engagement across the web, social and mobile channels.
In the end of the day, you empower our strategic digital consulting partners in delivering accelerated digital banking solutions to their clients. You enable partners to accurately match Backbase capabilities to their client needs. Hence, Backbase becoming short-listed, receiving RfPs and/or being recommended as the most viable solution to their clients. You do this by ensuring Backbase becoming part of their ecosystem and create a sound Backbase understanding within: be embedded in their network of external platforms, partners, and providers.
Working closely with Backbase solution engineering, you combine the best of partners’ traditional strategic and analytical rigor with innovative prototyping capabilities to deliver digital transformations. You ensure a team of experts is trained on how best to use these digital innovation solutions.
From Strategy to Execution
- Create deep working relationships with Digital Consulting firms, embedding Backbase as best-in-class solution in their practices and ecosystem.
- Ensure a deep understanding of Backbase technologies, platforms, and solutions. Work with Backbase solution engineering to combine this with the partners knowledge and experience.
- Allow consulting partners' clients to quickly identify and evaluate Backbase as solution provider: position Backbase as category leader in omni-channel, digital banking.
- Work side-by-side with partner consultants/architects, who work with clients to optimize the way omni-channel digital banking solutions are architected and implemented so that clients can get the greatest value.
- Academic background in Business / Technology.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience, preferably related to Digital Transformation.
- You combine your Digital expertise with an Entrepreneurial attitude.
- You have deep understanding how digital consultants work and how the Backbase platform can deliver new value to their clients.
- You have what it takes to thrive in our team: open mindset, flexible, working independently, and committed to successfully hit goals.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
- You are great in client / partner communication (strong evangelization).
- You are able to make clear presentations, and defend your opinion with confidence.
- This position is New York or Atlanta, GA based.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Ryan Constant by email: ryan(at)backbase.com
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.