Backbase is hiring | Automation QA Test Engineer
The Automation QA Test Engineer at Backbase will work closely with the Delivery Team and customers owning their space leading the automation testing process of each sprint. This is a fast-paced position working with commercial banking solutions and strong IT implementation and agile methodologies experience will be required to succeed in this role.
You are highly motivated professional with quality-oriented mindset. You are passionate about testing and ready to pick up automation and exploratory tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
The Automation QA Test Engineer will work in one of our project teams dedicated to different components of our successful portal platform. The ideal candidate will have proven success being responsible for developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
- Experience with test automation tools (Preferably Selenium Webdriver and Protractor)
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket, Stash, or Git)
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven/Jenkins.
- Knowledge of different platforms (*nix, Windows, Mobile)
- Relevant experience in test methodologies, preparing strategies and plans.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- University education and degree, preferably IT/Computer Science related.