The Business Analyst is part of the Professional Services (PS) team based in Atlanta, GA. PS is a team of highly-skilled and experienced specialists dedicated to our customers’ successful Backbase product implementations. Additionally, PS provides training and implementation support to our customers and partners in an effort to ensure our customers successfully achieve their goals.
The Business Analyst is a crucial role within the Backbase PS team, and it comes with great responsibility. Our BAs work closely with our customers and with our design and development teams. The BA is in the driver’s seat to help our customers identify and realize their Backbase-powered vision.
As a BA you are responsible for leading agile teams and working side-by-side with our customers in delivering enterprise solutions. You will collaborate with stakeholders, internal and external, managing their expectations. You will capture, analyze and prioritize requirements into a project backlog that can be implemented on time and within budget.
The Business Analyst is expect to:
- Gather, analyze and prioritize project requirements in close collaboration with the customer;
- Write epics and user stories to be developed in sprints;
- Perform gap analysis and manage change requests;
- Act as "proxy product owner" for the project team; guiding and helping make choices that maximize project & customer success;
- Configure the various customer experience building blocks using Backbase Experience Manager and Backbase Forms Studio
You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity are a must.
Skills & knowledge:
- University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Spanish required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role for full service digital agency;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a client-facing position;
- Experienced with web content management;
- Experienced with digital marketing tools;
- Experienced in requirements management and/or process modeling;
- Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. RUP, Kanban, SCRUM, Waterfall;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Willing to travel up to 50%;
- Experienced in business processes and forms solutions;
- Experience in financial services industry;
- Experienced with digital marketing;
- Experienced in requirement management tools;
- Experienced in project management tools;
- Experienced with e-commerce;
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information, please contact Ryan Constant via e-mail: Ryan(at)backbase.com