Customer Success Team Leadership
- You lead one, possibly two, global Customer Accounts together with a sales and technology director. Working as a trilogy to empower Backbase people to make decisions and operate at a level that will ensure success for the client and Backbase.
- Overall Delivery success - Working with the Customer to ensure ongoing support and identify new opportunities to drive continued business and IT value.
- Creating an account plan together with sales and technology.
- Identify quick wins and long term opportunities to help drive operational value.
Cross Department Delivery
- You are responsible for the delivery of the customer portfolio. This portfolio consists of projects from various departments within Backbase and range from implementation projects, consultancy projects, product development to training.
- With this portfolio you will create both value for the Customer and the Backbase Product. You will work together with the Customer to see whether bespoke feature requests can be transformed to our standard Backbase product, creating mutual benefit.
- Process; providing delivery best practice insights and advice
- Escalation on program delivery before Executive Management.
- All projects within the portfolio will report to you. You will not be responsible for hiring, firing and appraisals. You steer and monitor all the projects, step in when needed, but focus on enabling the teams to execute at full efficiency.
- For new projects or product features you will decide which department/team should execute it and work together with operations to make a staffing plan.
Strategy & Product Development
- Ensuring alignment of roadmaps - Client and Backbase; how do we influence each other and drive ongoing strategic alignment of roadmaps, new feature creation, and strengthening of the overall vertical solutions.
- Understanding clients digital strategy, the plan in place to realise the strategy, progress against that plan, and how Backbase supports this effort
- Driving the relationship with key delivery stakeholders at the client, ongoing alignment throughout the engagement with the client and Backbase to steer program
- Helping to create and maintain the right culture and working environment; create a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- You will spend about half of your time on-site at various Customer locations.
- Tactical stakeholder management with the tier one System Integrator that is involved with the customer.
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase :-). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!