We come from all over the world to do what we love: to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, which makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We are looking for proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us expand our business across the United States.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the financial services industry. You will be fully responsible for developing your sales territory and focusing on winning new business and brands. Entrepreneurial drive and spirit is highly valued.
You will report directly to the Regional Sales Director East.
You will be expected to:
- Manage complex enterprise software sales cycles.
- Qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Diagnose customers’ business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into compelling solution and vision.
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with e-business and IT executives within target accounts.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers, feeding them with spot-on intelligence.
- Actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast.
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts (with senior management support).
- Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and the development of new markets with our partners.
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape.
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle.
- Drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre-sales instruments.
- Successfully sold into large enterprises, preferably financial services companies.
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience with web technology (WCM, Portal, ecommerce, digital marketing) or digital banking technology.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise software deals; consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Ability to sell C-Level, and across IT and business units.
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Passion and commitment for customer success.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Ryan Constant at (678) 827 3434 or by email: ryan(at)backbase.com