Within the fintech market Backbase holds a leading role serving worldwide recognized financial customers. How we got up there? By delivering a vast array of technical solutions and innovations along with outstanding customer service.
As a front-end developer in the professional services department it is your job, together with your team, to integrate our products seamlessly and on time. Depending on the customer’s location you occasionally find yourself abroad and on-site during implementations for short periods of time.
Since you are the closest link to our customers it is part of your job to work closely with our R&D department for new product development. You think of cool modern features and you signal customer demand.
What will you be doing?
You will take part in projects focussing on the front-end part of the implementation of our products. You astonish by developing solutions that are UX driven and have a strong visual impact. Besides building enterprise solutions you sometimes train teams of developers in working with our platform.
You will be part of a Scrum team and once you have started you will accurately manage your project planning. Dealing with time pressure is just another part of the job. As is living up to great customer expectations. Often a question arises and it is up to you to come with prompt and yet practical solutions. With your confidence and skills you meet and exceed customer’s desires. You leave behind an impeccable impression and you will bring home insights by which our product can be further enhanced.
Who are you?
- You have strong hands-on programming skills – You like to create smart code
- You've been working with Angular JS and Bootstrap for at least 2 years
- A ‘can do’ mentality is of more importance than many years of experience
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus
- Natural presenter or willing to learn how to deliver a jaw dropping presentation
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures nor web technologies; you love to learn new things and keep your expert knowledge up to date