We are looking for a talented Front-end Developer who’s ready for the challenge of strengthening our Best Practices Department. You will have an opportunity to travel, and will share your knowledge of our product line with a broad range of people.
You will be based in Amsterdam.
As Technical Trainer, you will train our new employees, sharing best practices around our line of products, and you will be expected to do this for our partners and customers too. You will create and maintain relevant training materials and be the voice of our technical blog. You will represent Backbase at tech conferences around the world, networking with our expanding customer base.
You should have (or be able to demonstrate):
- Experience in delivering technical content to audiences at various levels via classroom and/or recorded formats.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of delivering performant, scalable front-end code.
- An eagerness to share and learn from others.
- Knowledge of common design patterns (MVC, reveal, singleton)
- Proficiency in at least one MV* Framework (Angular preferably)
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile development
- Familiarity with Node.js, using task runners and working in a Unix-based terminal
- Working knowledge of Git-based version control systems and Git-flow
- Creativity in inventing and implementing new ideas that will make for a better customer learning experience.
A Degree in Computer Science, or 5-7 years in a similar role.
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information, please contact Roos Bakker by email: roos(at)backbase.com