Backbase is a fast-growing fintech software vendor that’s looking for a smart, digitally savvy lead generation professional who’s passionate, committed and shares our goal to achieve ambitious lead generation targets. The position has principal responsibility to continuously improve the effectiveness of our global lead generation activities, targeting medium-to-large financial services organisations around the world. Through vision, innovation and hands-on experimentation, you will create a superior demand generation model that performs at substantially higher levels than existing models. Your goal is to set the gold standard in demand generation.
You are responsible for running lead generation programs from top of funnel through conversion using state-of-the-art digital and inbound techniques. Primarily, responsibilities include:
- Managing paid search programs. You must be an advanced expert in PPC and bid optimization and be highly engaged. This is a complex global PPC program. The company invests in paid search across more than 60 countries.
- Manage lead scoring and bid optimization platforms as part of paid search programs.
- Manage organic search program via highly advanced on-site content and technical programs, as well as in close collaboration with inbound team for off-site SEO programs.
- Managing conversion optimization programs – improve efficiency of conversion rates for qualified leads by addressing landing page design, format, copy, positioning as well as email, creative ads, retargeting, and so on.
- Managing top-of-funnel inbound marketing programs with earned and owned content to capture emails and generate top-of-funnel (ToF) leads. Managing all business analytics associated with customer acquisition and web analytics.
- Managing lead nurture programs as it relates to ToF and qualified leads for email marketing automation.
- Persuasive and effective written and verbal communications skills, along with strong analytical skills.
- 3-5 years’ related experience in demand generation operations, preferably in technology/software companies.
- Must be an advanced expert in PPC and bid optimization. A minimum of three years’ expertise is needed with hands-on PPC, including AdWords certification.
- Hands-on experience with bid optimization platforms and lead-scoring programs.
- You need to be an expert with on-site and off-site search engine optimization to generate qualified leads.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, Salesforce.com CRM, AdWords and Bid Optimization platforms, Google Analytics, Content Marketing platforms, A/B testing tools and campaign administration.
- Technical knowledge and in-depth experience in building digital inbound marketing competencies, including SEO, SEM, A/B testing, email and social.
- Experience with innovative content marketing for owned and earned content to deliver and nurture top-of-funnel leads.
- Experience with influencer programs, as well as native and social advertising.
- Experience managing state-of-the-art CRM programs related to marketing automation and portal experiences.
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving business problems.
Education and work history
- An undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and achievement.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Ralph de Bie by email: ralph(at)backbase.com