We are looking for a talented Mobile Developer who’s ready for the challenge of strengthening our Best Practices Department. You will have the opportunity to travel, and will share your knowledge of our product line with a broad range of people.
As a Mobile Technical Trainer, you will train our new employees, sharing best practices around our line of products, and you will be expected to do this for our partners and customers too. You will create and maintain relevant training materials and be the voice of our technical blog. You will represent Backbase at tech conferences around the world, networking with our expanding customer base.
You should have (or be able to demonstrate):
- Experience in delivering technical content to audiences at various levels via classroom and/or recorded formats.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality and highly efficient mobile code using native technologies for at least one platform (Objective-C/Swift for iOS, Java for Android or C# for Windows Phone)
- Knowledge of common design patterns and mobile (server) architectures.
- An eagerness to share and learn from others.
- Experience with SOA and Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Experience with web/enterprise content management systems.
- Experience with using Agile development methodologies.
- Creativity in inventing and implementing new ideas that will make for a better customer learning experience.
- A Degree in Computer Science, or 5-7 years in a similar role.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Roos Bakker by email: Roos(at)backbase.com