Backbase, the world leader in omni-channel banking software, is seeking an Online Marketing Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam. To support our growth, we want to drive demand generation through clever, effective marketing activities. It is our ambition to create high-quality interactions with decision makers at target accounts and across multiple digital channels. We are looking for a team player, with sharp online marketing expertise and experience in managing / optimizing performance marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Lead Generation, you will partner with analytics and developers to scale smart marketing efforts through automation.
- Conduct market research into keywords, topics and trends.
- Develop marketing strategies across all paid and organic mediums.
- Take the lead on forecasting and work to target KPI’s.
- Work on Google AdWords optimisation and LinkedIn campaigns with a focus on generating new customer acquisition across all targeted regions.
- Work on branding and retaining existing users through retargeting efforts across paid campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activities through A/B testing.
- Optimize the key metrics of CPC, CPL and ROI and report weekly on same.
- Understand SEO and organic traffic, conduct SEO audits and formulate strategies to best optimize organic search.
- Working with the Head of Lead Generation, management and sales teams, integrate the latest technologies and distribution channels (mobile, social media etc.)
- A digital-savvy marketeer with a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working in a specialist marketing role, preferably with B2B accounts in the Fintech and Banking industries.
- Experienced in working with large budgets for online campaigns.
- An expert in marketing on Google AdWords and LinkedIn, with an excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Extremely experienced in using organic and paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to drive lead generation.
- Experience with using CRM systems and marketing tools such as Salesforce and Marketo, and website admin experience is plus.
- Someone with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely on your work.
- Street smart and digital savvy, with a proven ability to do more with less, and a do-it-yourself, hands-on mentality.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase :-). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!