Do you want to become a member of the youngest team within our fast expanding company?
As the Partner Enablement Manager within Backbase Academy, your mission is to create a true delivery excellence among the partner network. For this role we would like to work with someone who can think strategically and execute projects. You will operate in the capacity of enabler and relationship builder versus identifying new partners and signing deals.
With each selected partner, you work closely to build a long-lasting, high-quality delivery capability—a Backbase Center of Excellence. You use, extend and improve Academy’s existing offering of online and classroom training, certification, train-the-trainer programme, and partner webinars to enable the partner to deliver true client satisfaction over and over again.
You work closely with Global Alliances & Partner Business (GAPB) to screen new partners, ranging from local players in digital and IT, to global System Integrators. GAPB is responsible for the partner’s commercial development, you are responsible for the partner’s delivery capabilities. You help both new and existing partners to excel within the Backbase eco system by providing them with all the needed tools and support, and challenge them continuously to grow and improve their Backbase delivery capabilities.
- Responsible for enabling delivery capacity in our partner network, both in quality and quantity
- Develop new enablement programs, trainings or workshops
- SPOC for the companies in our partner network for Backbase-related delivery
- Sell and arrange training and certification in line with our Backbase Academy offering
- Help shape and improve the training curriculum, the certification program, and the partner support documentation and community
- Collect feedback from partners to improve our partner offering on all fronts, and apply that to improve
- Set, communicate, and follow through clear and measurable goals for our partners in terms of obligations and benefits of delivery within the Backbase partner program
- Closely collaborate with the GAPB team to get the most out of our partner network, and optimally enable our partners to implement Backbase at clients
- As part of Backbase Academy, you will report directly to the VP Academy.
What we're looking for:
- A self-starter who can quickly identify opportunities
- Customer focused attitude with strong relationship building skills
- Commercial mind with focus on the ROI of the partner network in terms of project delivery
- Pragmatic with a can-do mentality
- Good negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or IT
- IT awareness that allows sparring with the client at a high level on a deeply technical product
- At least 3 years of experience in partner management in IT/digital
- Willing to travel to partners around the world (+/- 20% of your time)