The QA Test Engineer is a member of the Products team. Products is a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled UX designers, software developers, test engineers, technical writers and support engineers, guided by the Chief Architect and the Products manager. The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase's portal product suite (web and mobile) including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Professional Services consultants and partners. You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your Products colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Product Managers and the Professional Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
The QA Test Engineer will work in one of our development teams dedicated on different components of our successful portal platform. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing test procedures;
- Work with the QA team to increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation;
- Build and maintain test automation (e.g.Protractor, Selenium, Rest Assured);
- Help development team to write software with a focus on testability;
- Creating and maintaining test cases;
- Working closely with the Product Owner and developers in requirements analysis;
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction.
- HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Web services knowledge (REST, SOAP);
- Experience with test automation (Web, Mobile, Web Services);
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks;
- Experience with Protractor/Selenium framework;
- Experience with continuous integration tools;
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Initiative, self- starting, flexible and a quick learner;
- EU passport holder.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Dominique Hesta by email: dominique(at)backbase.com