The Recruiter is part of the global HR & Recruitment team based in Amsterdam. The team consists of 10 professionals. You will report to the global Head of HR & Recruitment.
It's not just about getting butts in seats. Recruitment at Backbase is about building relationships and empowering the organization to grow. As Recruiter, you must take pride in and have a personal interest in helping Backbase identify the best talent out there. You want to make a difference in the lives of candidates and your hiring managers. Attracting the most talented people from around the world is always our main goal. We judge our success by the number of exceptional professionals who choose to join and stay with the Backbase team.
This is who you are: You have complete experience of the end-to-end recruitment process, with a history that includes corporate or agency experience. You are skilled at building strong, creative recruitment strategies and can do so for each search in order to find and hire the ideal candidate from anywhere in the world. You have reached the limits of your current role and exceeded expectations, now you’re ready for the challenge of working for a fast-growing company with global reach and big ambitions. Does this sound like you?
- Have experience in IT recruitment, preferably with a focus on international engineering and business positions.
- Capable of proactive sourcing and searching experience.
- Continuously looking for new recruitment channels and innovative ways to get in touch with talent.
- Able to build trusting relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- A skilled interviewer with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and be flexible.
- Communicate fluently in English.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Floris Ariens by email: floris(at)backbase.com