Recruitment at Backbase is not just about getting butts in seats; It’s about building relationships and empowering your team and the organization to grow. As Recruitment Manager you must take pride in and have a personal interest in helping Backbase to identify the best talent out there. You want to make a difference in the lives of candidates and your hiring managers. Attracting the most talented people from around the world is always our main goal. We judge our success by the number of exceptional professionals who choose to join and stay with the Backbase team.
I. You provide inspirational leadership to your team to initiate and implement successful global recruitment strategies, with a strong focus on building and maintaining an employer brand trough inspiring recruitment campaigns. Leading by example is key in managing 3 lead recruiters directly, 6 recruiters indirectly and being successful in managing your own portfolio of jobs. For this part of your job you will be evaluated both on the filled hot jobs in your own portfolio as on the success of your team measured in quality and quantity.
II. As a Recruitment Manager you should get updates from your lead recruiters in a regular way to guarantee the global hiring progress. We encourage you to be a mentor to the team.
As the Recruitment Manager we expect you to:
- Share a global recruitment vision, mission and strategy
- Guide, inspire and mentor the Recruitment Team
- Facilitate and lead meetings and initiatives with the team
- Do 2 team stand-ups per week
- Help lead recruiters to set priorities and decide what jobs needs focus
- Have regular individual talks to establish priorities, improve actions and motivate individuals with the goal to reach their full potential.
- Set up regular “share knowledge” meeting with all recruiters
- Be the point of contact for the Management Team and hiring managers in case of any problems with selection processes, recruiter etc.
- Partner with the Management Team to create requirements, staffing plans and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
III. In addition we need you to start up and finish recruitment projects to work on the Backbase cool factor. Your goals for these projects:
- Standardization of recruitment process and templates and implementing this in the global organization
- Improve the candidate experience
- Participate in the development of on-going creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
IV. Identify strategies to build a talent pipeline for difficult to fill positions and frequently needed roles. Develop strategies for the communication of employment brand message and effective communication of that message to new talent pools.
V. Establish, monitor and report metrics to show the overall effectiveness of talent acquisition. Metrics will be presented in a town hall one time per quarter to the company.
VI. Coordinate employer-branding activities:
- Evangelize online branding (platforms, twitter, instagram, website content etc)
- Evangelize internal branding (referral, meetups, conferences etc)
This is who you are: You have complete experience of the end-to-end recruitment process, with a history that includes corporate or agency experience. You are skilled at building strong, creative recruitment strategies and can do so for each search in order to find and hire the ideal candidate from anywhere in the world. You have reached the limits of your current role and exceeded expectations, now you’re ready for the challenge of working for a fast growing company with global reach and big ambitions.
Does this sound like you?
- Has experience in IT recruitment, preferably with a focus on international engineering and business positions;
- Continuously looking for new recruitment channels and innovative ways to get in touch with talent;
- Is able to build trusting relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Is experienced in starting up employer branding projects;
- Is able to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and be flexible;
- Leads by example, easy-going and fun to be around with;
- Communicates fluently in English.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Sebastiaan van den Ouweelen by email: sebastiaan(at)backbase.com