Sales & Marketing Internship at the Leader in Digital Banking Software. Are you a digital native? Would you like to kick-start your sales career during a six months internship?
You will be part of the Sales team that is responsible for the German market and work in close collaboration with the whole Sales Organization to help Backbase to enhance its Marketing & Sales activities. This includes creating new collateral, support our sales and marketing operations, enrich data and also finding new and efficient ways to make a difference in the German market.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and expand in-depth understanding of promoted products.
- Expand and enhance product & marketing collateral.
- Expand, validate and enrich Accounts.
- Gather & analyze data, information, and research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, advertiser/consumer research, etc.).
- Support the sales manager in complex sales cycles.
- Bachelors Degree or currently pursuing a Masters in Business Administration, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- A highly proactive and independent spirit, ability to drive your initiatives with minimal guidance and input.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language with the ability to develop executive level presentations.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience Salesforce, InDesign & Photoshop is considered a big plus.
- Experience in the Banking Industry in the German market Industry is considered a big plus.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Irina Schau by email: irina(at)backbase.com
Backbase employees come from all over the world to do what we do best, which is work with other passionately devoted professionals to create inspiring products. We are the best at what we do because we’re dedicated to pushing innovation in the digital banking world. Every person at Backbase believes in promoting a collaborative, fun and inspiring work environment, and we’re committed to creating a beautifully designed product that inspires not only our clients, but us too. Each day, we strive to learn something new from our customers and colleagues that contributes to the holistic nature of our growing success as a technical innovator in the world of digital banking.