Within the FinTech market Backbase holds a leading role serving worldwide recognized financial customers. How we got up there? By delivering a vast array of technical solutions and innovations along with outstanding customer service.
As a front-end consultant you may often find yourself abroad and on site during implementations and in case of solving issues. Together with your team it is your job to provide expert support for a seamless and on time integration of our products.
Since you are the closest link to our customers and partners it is part of your job to work closely with our R&D department for new product development. You think of cool modern features and you signal customer demand.
What will you be doing?
You will take part in projects focussing on the front-end part of the implementation of our products. You astonish by designing solutions that are UX focused and have a high impact visual effect. You train and mentor teams of developers and contribute to building enterprise solutions. Your considerate support encourages technical professionals on customer and partner side to expertly work with our platform.
Once you have started you will speed up a project and you will securely manage your planning. Dealing with time pressure is just another part of the job. As is living up to great expectations. Often a question arises and it is up to you to come with prompt and yet smart solutions. Since we work on a global scale, you will travel a lot, working from customer and partner locations all around the world.
Who are you?
- You've been professionally working with Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- A ‘can do’ mentality is of more importance than many years of experience
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus
- You definitely over deliver, without under promising
- Natural presenter or willing to learn how to deliver a jaw dropping presentation
- You have strong hands-on programming skills – You like to create smart code
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures nor web technologies; you have your expert knowledge up to date