Backbase is expanding. There is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. But if you think that winning over clients comes by itself, think again. It’s a tough process.
As a mobile developer in the Solutions Engineering team, it is your core responsibility, together with your team, to support the technical evaluation process and to deliver remarkable results on a continuous basis. Your job is to support the team in taking away all possible concerns that may exist with the customer, through creating mind-blowing proof of concepts, demos and product features. You will deliver workshops to showcase your work that are compelling and exciting.
You like, no… You love to travel and stay abroad. We work on a global scale. So if you don’t already have a frequent flyer status, you will do so within a year.
What will you be doing?
You will join our tightly knit team where you will take the lead for everything mobile. You consistently impress customers (and fellow colleagues) by implementing interfaces and solutions that are UX-focused with the latest and greatest patterns. Besides delivering smart code, you train teams of developers in working with our platform through workshops.
When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognise yourself. Not only do you feel comfortable delivering smart code, you’re also a congenial companion during coffee breaks. And let’s not forget your desire for adventure. Because if we send you to the other end of the world and overload you with work, loosening up afterwards and exploring the surroundings with your team is a no-brainer.
Who are you?
- You developed at least three apps of which one for sure is available via Google Play / App Store.
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus
- You definitely over deliver, without under promising
- We won’t have to tell you anything about the [Android/ iOS] platforms, you have your expert knowledge up to date
- When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognise yourself.
- You have strong hands-on programming skills – You like to create smart code
- You don’t mind discovering the world by travelling 30% - 50% of your time, meaning a 2-week trip every other month
Whether or not you’ve heard of us, you and your friends have probably used some of the products we’ve created. Backbase accelerates the transformation of digital banking. From being a Dutch startup company five years ago, we are now an international market leader. Despite having a leading market position, we haven’t lost our startup mentality and we’re not done innovating just yet. Working in teams with highly talented and skilled professionals from all over the world, we share a drive to make things better, nicer, and more advanced. More than 400 specialists dedicate themselves to what we do best, which is transforming global financial services with inspiring, innovative solutions. At Backbase, we love to create outstanding experiences, not just for our customers and users, but for ourselves, and this is what motivates us to transform our industry by delivering our best work.