Our engineers work with partners and customers to ensure they successfully achieve their goals. This means you will develop, teach, support and lead teams in delivering enterprise solutions. Additionally, PS provides training and implementation support services to our customers and partners.
You will report to the Front-End Team Lead.
Backbase uses implementation partners when performing full implementations of the product for clients. In your role and as member of Professional Services, you are the expert front-end guru responsible for the guidance and coaching of our partners’ front-end team.
Most project work is done in the Backbase office. However, some project executions are performed at the client site nationwide. Therefore, you sometimes have to travel for work
You will be expected to:
- Modern framework experience required (REACT, AngularJS, Angular 2, etc.)
- Architect front-end applications.
- Build using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular).
- Use modern JS frameworks and APIs.
- Possess style and UX skills.
- Provide analytical support to customer challenges, and offer alternative solutions.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Provide training and coaching when required
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Ryan Constant at (678) 827 3434 or by email: ryan(at)backbase.com