Backbase is expanding. There is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. But if you think that winning over clients comes by itself, think again. It’s a tough process.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, it is your core responsibility, together with your team, to support the technical evaluation process and to deliver remarkable results on a continuous basis. Your job is to take away all possible concerns that may exist with the prospect.
Whether you talk to the board of directors, the marketing team or the IT department; you turn every red light green. You like, no… You love to travel and stay abroad. We work on a global scale and our team operates without regions. So if you don’t already have a frequent flyer status, you will do so within a year.
What will you be doing?
You will join our tightly knit team where you will support prospects in their exploration of Backbase products. As an expert technician you navigate through the full sales cycle: from doing technology deep dives and creating code for the proof of concept to leading workshops and generating feedback. Your performance blows each prospect off its feet.
When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognise yourself. Not only do you feel comfortable talking business, you’re also a congenial companion during coffee breaks. And let’s not forget your organising skills. Those skills, by the way, also come in handy when planning leisure time. Because if we send you to the other end of the world and overload you with work, we do understand that you might want to loosen up afterwards and explore the surroundings.
Who are you?
- You mastered in IT
- A can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience
- You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus
- You are a strong presenter; you know how to “own the room”
- You definitely over deliver, without under promising
- You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us
- You have strong hands-on programming skills – You like to create smart code;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about enterprise software architectures nor web technologies, you have your expert knowledge up to date
- You don’t mind discovering the world by travelling 30% - 50% of your time, meaning a 2-week trip every other month
Backbase creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed at Backbase :-). We are work and play. At Backbase, you can come as you are and say it like it is.
Join us for a journey instead of a job!