Backbase is expanding. We have already managed to establish a community of highly talented employees, yet finding expert personalities to complement our teams is a tough job.
As a Sourcer, your role is to find specialists within a feasible time and within budget. Since most of our potential candidates aren’t your average job seeker, we will rely on your sterling investigation skills to track them down. The search field, by the way, is global.
You know where to start looking, and you will do everything to fully connect with your target group. You have an awesome bunch of specialists around you, so you will easily figure out what excites them. Keep in mind that it’s not simply about finding people with technical experience – we’re on the lookout for the full package.
What will you be doing?
You will strategically roam the internet, building your web around our future employees. Within this fast market, you operate as a profiler, finding and mapping attractive profiles. While examining technical expertise as well as someone’s social breadcrumbs and personality, you vigorously reach out to those professionals you believe will flourish at Backbase. You write considerate emails and DMs. Being the first point of contact, you’re tremendously important to our hiring funnel.
Becoming a member of the talent team within Backbase requires full dedication to your specialism. We are establishing an unparalleled reputation, and invest in building industry standards. Your expertise will contribute to our ambition to become an internationally renowned recruiting team.
Who are you?
- You naturally care about the interests and ambitions of people.
- You are enthusiastic about self-learning, and passionate about knowledge sharing, whether it’s in programming, bitcoin trading or anything else.
- Your willingness to educate yourself in things that are unfamiliar to you when encountering candidates is of more importance than many years of experience.
- You understand the impact of your actions on the business.
- You know your target group gathers on Slack channels and at hackathons, and you have no problem finding your way at GitHub (even when your mailbox fills up with tech newsletters!).
- Excellent time and workflow management skills.
- You navigate through Google Chrome like an expert, and you can efficiently switch between browser tabs and tools.
- Your writing skills are exemplary.
Whether or not you’ve heard of us, you and your friends have probably used some of the products we’ve created. Backbase accelerates the transformation of digital banking. From being a Dutch startup company five years ago, we are now an international market leader. Despite having a leading market position, we haven’t lost our startup mentality and we’re not done innovating just yet. Working in teams with highly talented and skilled professionals from all over the world, we share a drive to make things better, nicer, and more advanced. More than 400 specialists dedicate themselves to what we do best, which is transforming global financial services with inspiring, innovative solutions. At Backbase, we love to create outstanding experiences, not just for our customers and users, but for ourselves, and this is what motivates us to transform our industry by delivering our best work.