Imagine working with a dynamic young driven creative team - delivering the next generation of apps for our customers. As part of the Professional Services department you tailor the customer experiences exactly to the needs of the customers. Our UX team works on complex projects with big ambitions: we often change the online presence of our customers drastically. We bridge the challenges for users, technology, and business.
We work with our customers in in Russia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East and the USA. So a valid passport is a must have.
As Senior UX Consultant (with visual skills) you work inside the Professional Services Department, where you create the designs & wires for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within Backbase we have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs and other UX documentations.
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
- Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs;
- Experience with designing for web and mobile applications;
- Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Online portfolio is a must;
- Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies;
- Experience producing design documenation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, ect;
- Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
- Experience in user testing;
- Enjoy to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers;
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methadologies and technology;
- Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
If this job appeals to you and you think you’re up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information, please contact Maria Dias Pinto by email: mariad(at)backbase.com